Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back to School tomorrow :-(

Well I'm sad right now. As I sit here realizing that my winter break is done with as of tomorrow.  Classes start again.  Oh well, it is what it is.  I am taking 5 classes, 15 credits plus work plus Gold Canyon plus life. It will work out somehow.  I do know that I really need to get rid of the procrastination disease and work on my time management skills if I am going to get though it all this semester.

I am taking three major classes ( Law of Simple Contract, Legal Research and Writing and Corporation Law) so I know that I'm looking at three major writing assignments .  In addition I am taking two 8 week courses in Word and Excel.  Looking back I am asking myself "what was I thinking"?

I am making up for lost time.  If I had gotten my degree when I was 20 B.C. (Before Child) I wouldn't be trying to get my Associate degree at 40 years old.  The good thing about this however, is that this time around I'm hungry for it.  I am in two honor societies with a 3.3 gpa.  When I went the first time I majored in partying which I passed with flying colors LOL.  This time around it about working hard and getting what I started.

Off to read the first chapter for class tomorrow night!

See your later!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Please come back again soon and tell your friends about Gold Canyon!!!

Blogger template 'Orchid' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008