Thursday, January 7, 2010

PARTY, PARTY, PARTYYYYYY



I have spend the last few days trying to customize my blog but I realize as nice as I make it, if I don't have anything interesting written nobody will come.  So I am building and I am hoping that your come and stay awhile.


Today, I want to talk about how easy it is to host a party with me so that you can get free, yes free candles.

When most people think of parties they think of having a house party and having to invite people over, which means cleaning the house (unless you keep your house extremely neat and clean all the time) and providing something to eat but that doesn't have to be the case.  Even if you don't live in the same state as me you can still get free candles and it is so easy to do.  Now house parties are great because you can smell all of our wonderful scents and you get to hear me be me for about 45 minutes which I love doing. I love being around people and meeting new people.

Look at the January Hostess specials
















Ok, now I know that you are interested in having a party after hearing all that you can receive, so you may be asking how do I have a party especially if we don't live in the same state.  I'm glad you ask that.  Here how:

  • House Party - The most common. We live near each other and you want to get together with your friends and have a party.  I say to this let's party.  I will come to your house and we will have a great time.  You and your guest will be able to smell, sniff, and look at our products, you get orders and you get free product.

  • Catalog Party - No matter where you live you can have a catalog party.  I will sent you everything that you will need to be a success.  You will get 2 catalogs, one being a "loaded" catalog. A loaded catalog is a catalog with a few sample scents into the catalog so your friends can get an idea of how strong our candles smell, you will also get order forms and a couple of other items so that you can get all of the benefits of having a party.

  • Online Party - Want in the world is an online party you ask.  An online party is a party that we will have online in a chat room.  We will invite your friends to a certain online location in which I will set up for you and I will let your friends know about Gold Canyon and the products will offer.  In return they can then email me or you their order and payment information and we have a party.  No hassle no fuss.  
Can't be that easy can it? Yes it can.  For more information or questions either email me or leave a comment and thanks for visiting!!!!!



2 comments:

ashley

Is there anyway we could share blog links?

I love candle making..I haven't done it i a while due to lack of money, but isn't it great ordering new supplies?

Golden Candles
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Please come back again soon and tell your friends about Gold Canyon!!!

Blogger template 'Orchid' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008