Monday, January 4, 2010

I Got a delivery today....


So I got home from work and I have not one, not two but 3 boxes from Gold Canyon waiting for me. It's like Christmas in January. Have I mention that I love, love, love candles. Well if I haven't let me say that I love candles LOL. Seriously, it wasn't a surprise as I knew that they were coming but I love opening up the boxes and looking though all of the boxes. To make matters ever more enjoyable is looking at my son's face as he smells each candle. Now we are talking not about a little boy but a grown teenager loving all of the scents.
Are you ready for me to tell you want I got today. I will just name a few items. Some items will be discussed at a later date. Ok here it goes:
26 oz Birthday Cake Candle - Yes it smells just like a birthday cake. The child wanted to lite it up right now, I told him not yet.
16 oz candles in Ginger Lime and Grapefruit Splash
 
Scent Pods and Warmers allow you to enjoy our most popular candle fragrances without the use of any wicks or flames. What a great idea especially in the bathroom or in your office where burning candles are not allowed.
I also received two products from the Homeology home line.  In the box was the homeology glass cleaner and floor cleaner.  These products are all natural and made with pure essential oils from eucalyptus, citrus, lavender, rosemary and mint–some of the most effective essential oils for green cleaning 
.
Last but definitely not last I receive my all time favorite scent for my bedroom: 26 oz Rose Candles.  I love for my bedroom to smell like roses mmmmmmmmm good. 




















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Please come back again soon and tell your friends about Gold Canyon!!!

Blogger template 'Orchid' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008