Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's Play Off season

I just love Football and this time of the season is the best. Everyone starts off equal. The regular season doesn't matter anymore. Let's Go Green people:  Jets and Eagles.








Who are you rooting for?


Oh and on the candle home front today we are all burning our candles. In my office I have "Pillow Talk" going, Son has " Ginger Lime" in the living room and the ex - husband is burning " Cranberry Orange burning in his room. It smells so good in here right now.

Off to enjoy my pizza and game. I do believe that a nap is in order also.


2 comments:

Happy

Well at least you got half of it! Go Jets! The Cowboys play the Vikings next week and my dh is a hard core Cowboys fan. I'm going to have a hard time not cheering for Farve!

Golden Candles

Tiffany, tell your husband sorry about the cowboys lost. The old man will take care of business next week :-).

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Please come back again soon and tell your friends about Gold Canyon!!!

Blogger template 'Orchid' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008