Thursday, January 21, 2010

Product Review: Homeology

Gold Canyon's Homeology is a line of home cleaning products made by Gold Canyon.  I have tried the glass cleaner and the floor cleaner for the first time Saturday during my weekly cleaner session and I must say that I was totally impressed with both products.  The glass cleaner got my mirrors very clean, very clear without leaving any marks. For the floor cleaner I was a little hesitant as if it would clean my floors with just the product and a microfiber mop so I cleaned my master bathroom with my regular solution of bleach and pine sol and once that was dried I then proceeded to use the Homeology on the floor for a shine.  By the time I got to the kitchen downstairs I had decided that I would try the Homeology in the way that it was made to be used: on dry, sweep floor. Let me tell you my floor was just as cleaned with just the Homelogy as it was with my regular solution.  I was truly impressed!  Stains were lifted and dirt  removed with this product. The floor cleaner will work on all floors including ceramic, tile, laminate, linoleum and hardwood.  So one bottle will clean everything instead of having to use one thing for wood floors and one thing for laminate, etc.




Plant-Based - The active ingredient are from natural sources.  There are no artificial dye, ammonia or phospates.  It is non-toxic  and has no chlorine.  It also has never been tested on animals.


Aromatherapy - Fragrant essential oils clean as wonderfully as they smell.  Homeology cleanse, disinfect and deodorized with essential oils which has been used for ages and is known for their cleaning, health and aromatherapy qualities. The all purpose cleaners is made with rosemary mint; the floor cleaners has Lavender Eucalyptus Sweet Orange and the the glass has Peppermint Eucalyptus.

Homeology is really an effective cleaning product.  It will easily clean every surface in your house.  








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Please come back again soon and tell your friends about Gold Canyon!!!

Blogger template 'Orchid' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008