Friday, January 15, 2010

Product Review: Wickless Scent Warmers and Scent Pods








I want to introduce you to a wonderful product.  I mentioned them below when I was speaking of my delivery that I received a couple of weeks ago.  Now I want to tell you personally about this product.  


Scent warmers are perfect for anyone who can't or don't want to light candles.  



Unlike other warmers Gold Canyon warmers do not use light bulbs but they are plug-ins.  You just plug it into your wall and go. Now get this not only does the warmer plug into the wall but they have a timer.  You can set the timer to turn off automatically at 4, 8 or 12 hours.  So it doesn't have to be all all the time and you don't have to stay around to turn it off.  
  

The Fragrance strength is developed to permeate cubicles, office spaces, classrooms, bathrooms and more!The great thing is that you can easily change from one scent to another. Store multiple containers easily in a stack.  They perfect alternative to a flamed candle.  They are perfect for the office I can testify of that.



After I received my Scent Pod Warmer, I took it to work and let me tell  you people have been loving it.  In fact I have received 4 orders for the warmers and pods.  One person didn't want the warmer but brought the scent in a candle that I was burning ( Ginger Lime) .


I am so enjoying using these products.  If you have any questions, email me or leave a comment and I will answer all questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Please come back again soon and tell your friends about Gold Canyon!!!

Blogger template 'Orchid' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008